Sunday, November 9, 2008

My First Day in CT


Some background: My name is Sheeba Lombardo Moon Byers O'Keefe Jones. I moved to CT from Rochester, NY yesterday to live with my Aunt, Uncle and two cousins. This blog catalogues my adventures. It should be noted that I do not have opposable thumbs; therefore, my new person, my Aunt Margaret, is helping me with the typing.

Today's adventures: 24 hours ago I left New York for the drive to CT. It has been a day of firsts: (1) I rode in my first hybrid vehicle (a Toyota Prius - very quiet, nice ride); (2) A seven week old kitten hissed at me (I had to try very hard to ignore him); (3) I met a llama!

OK. The llama meeting was probably the most exciting thing so far. His name is Rusty, and he lives next door. He was out in the pasture when we returned for our 2 mile morning walk, and we stopped by the fence to say "hello". I have to say, it was a freakishly large animal. I was a bit startled and had to show a little aggression to ensure that he knew which one of us was a carnivore. My person vehemently discouraged this.

1 comment:

Virginia M Byers said...

This is most interesting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the internet and it's infinite archive.....:P

Oh and I love this dog so I'll be adding this to my reader, hehe.