Saturday, November 22, 2008

Identity

As dogs, we often hear our people being asked "what kind of dog is that?" Well, frankly, I'm not sure. My original person adopted me because of my Rottweiler coloring, but I have a long nose and a narrower head than a Rottie. Some in my family think Doberman, again because of coloring.

Today, we found an interesting picture on English Shepherds. It seems that they too come in black and tan. Granted, my coat is shorter, but the resemblance between them and me extends beyond color. Margaret thinks my body, ear and head shape and curled tail look similar. Anyhow, for your viewing enjoyment the following picture of Shannon is credited to http://www.englishshepherd.org/blacktan.htm


In any case, I, Sheeba, am a lovely black and tan mongrel and proud of it.

No comments: